When you decide to purchase one of the fancy microphones for yourself you need to think about some of the basic questions first. You need to think about where you are going to use it and how often you are going to use it. The price factor is also a major consideration.
Once these basics questions are answered, you can think about some technical things. People have always wondered whether they should opt for a wired mic or a wireless one. It is an absolutely valid point consideringthe number of options to choose from.
If you have decided to buy a wired mic, you will also need to make sure that it is compatible with the audio interface. Buying a USB mic is advantageous as this type of mic contains an audio interface. All you need to do is plug the mic’s USB lead into a USB port and it is ready to use.
There are also other audio interfaces to choose from and reading about them online is a great way to start. You can find out a lot of information about the most popular and best audio interfaces by searching for best review for USB audio interfaces.
Here we look at two well known wired mics, whichare USB mics and we review their best features.
1. ATR2100-USB by Audi-Technica:
* The ATR2100-USB is multifunctional as it can be used for podcasting, live performance, home studio recording, voiceover use as well as field recording seamlessly.
* It has a rugged, solid design and it can surely be used from the stage to beyond.
* The biggest advantage of this mic is its two outputs. The USB output is used for digital recording. It also has a XLR output that can be used to connect with the conventional mic input of a sound system. Hence it can easily be used for live performances.
* It has a cardioid pick up pattern, which makes it less sensitive to sounds from the side and back. Thus it does not pick up these unwanted sounds.
* It has great reviews and you can also check for the best price for audio technica atr2100 – usb online.
2. Yeti USB Mic by Blue:
* Podcasters and audio producers all over the world have used the Blue Yeti mic.
* It has 3 condenser capsules which can record almost any situation and with excellent audio quality.
* You can choose from four different patterns such as cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo.
* It gives you great options so that you have full control while recording. You can easily control the volume and pattern. Besides this it is also possible to adjust the sensitivity of the mic and even use instant mute button if required.
* It is simple to use and compatible with different operating system. All you need to do to use the Yeti is to plug it into your computer’s USB port with the included cable. Calibrate it with your operating system and you are set.
* This blue microphone yeti comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
We hope you found this information useful and though you might find different wireless – microphones (system) cheap too,these two products are definitely more than worth their price.